Dr. Mohit Bhutani
About Dr. Mohit Bhutani
Dr. Mohit Bhutani is currently working as Otorhinolaryngologist/ ENT, Head and Neck Surgeon. With more than 11 years of experience, he is counted among the best ENT doctors in Mohali and Chandigarh. He also did three years of senior residency in PGI and GMCH32, Chandigarh. His specializations include Adenoidectomy, Tonsillectomy, Septoplasty, Tympanoplasty, Phono surgery, etc
M.B.B.S., M.S (ENT)
Department of ENT, Head and Neck Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgeries (FESS) for Sinusitis
- Fungal granulomas
- Nasal Polyps
- Telangiectatic Vessels
- Nasal masses like Angio fibromas
- Inverted Papillomas
- etc Microscopic Ear Surgeries Myringo
Doctor Experience and Training
- Overall 11 Years’ Experience with 6 years as an ENT specialist in Chandigarh
- He did three years of senior residency in PGI and GMCH32, Chandigarh
- He is also an International visiting scholar – in Rhinology – from Stanford University, USA
- Advanced Techniques In Endoscopic Management of Sinonasal Disorders, under Prof. Heinz Stammberger and Dr David Kennedy (Hands-on Cadaveric dissection with Image guidance) at Florida, USA
Awards and Accomplishments
- Case report ‘Papillary carcinoma In thyroglossal duct cyst: An unusual case’ in Egyptian Journal of Ear, Nose, Throat and Allied Sciences’ Volume 15, Issue I, March 2014.
- Case report infant feeding tube as rescue endotracheal tube in an infant with an aerodigestive foreign body’ in Journal of Anesthesia 2014.
- Case report ‘Mandibular Reconstruction- A Case Report and Experience’ in Journal of Medical College Chandigarh, 2013
- Amongst the top 15 finalists in NDTV’s Next Big Online Business Idea·, a reality show on a leading business channel in India.