Just follow a few online steps or call us, and we book the best cardiologist for you.
We offer you quotes from Cardiologist in Chandigarh. You can choose the best one that suits your pocket and schedule an appointment.
There is no need to wait in any queue as we make it easy with our online process. We schedule your appointment as per your convenient date and time.
We are partnered with the best cardiologist in ChandigarhThey are available 24/7 hours. Call anytime, we will respond you everytime
Get free consultation on call by health experts. We make the cardiology process stress-free and smooth for you.
We have highly professional and dedicated staff to cater you better. For us, our patients are our priority.
Cardiologists are highly experienced with thier speciality.
Cash-Free Facility for your convenience. Pay after your blood test at home online.
Our job is to provide you with accurate and fast reports. This is why we provide you with world-class technology.
Arrhythmias are abnormal heart rhythms that are produced when the natural electrical conduction system of the heart malfunctions. Not all arrhythmias pose health risks. For instance, a temporary arrhythmia caused by alcohol, caffeine, or insomnia is not usually a cause for concern.
A heart attack, or myocardial infarction, occurs when a coronary artery becomes completely blocked due to a blood clot or arterial plaque. Part of the heart muscle dies due to oxygen deprivation, and this gives rise to the crushing chest pain characteristic of a heart attack.
While chest pain is the most common symptom of a heart attack, victims might suffer from other symptoms.
. Heart pain – You may be feeling severe pressure, squeezing, pain or discomfort in the chest or a chest pain that becomes more intense. If you have any doubt about whether you are experiencing a symptom, please have it checked out by a cardiologist.
2. Breathless – You may experience shortness of breath or a reduction in what you were previously able to do. This may be a sign of heart disease.
3. Palpitation – You may feel a fast or irregular heartbeat. This may be associated with dizziness or fainting spells. This may indicate an underlying arrhythmia.
4. Family history – If anyone in your family has or has had heart problems, you should be aware of heart disease symptoms and consider talking to a cardiologist about them or perform an annual heart screening to ensure your vitals are in the healthy range.
5. High total cholesterol - Total cholesterol is the sum of all the cholesterol in your blood. The higher your total cholesterol, the greater your risk for heart disease (a cholesterol level of 200 mg/dL or higher, or an LDL of 130mg/dL or higher).
6. High blood pressure – You have high blood pressure or a high systolic number. The systolic number on your blood pressure reading is the first number. (For example, if your reading is 120/80 (120 over 80), your systolic blood pressure is 120.).
7. Starting a new exercise program – You are over the age of 40 and starting a new exercise program. You may already be working with a doctor on being more active, but a cardiologist can check your heart health and recommend exercises that would be good for your heart.
No. HealthFinder's services are entirely free to the public. You don’t have to pay anything.
We want to make sure our cardiologist has sufficient time to speak with you and review your condition. As such, you are highly encouraged to make an appointment either through calling us at +91 77400 33771 or email us at [email protected]
We offer you top-notch services at pocket-friendly prices.
You get a dedicated free pick-up and drop facility.
After EECP Treatment feedback by Vimal Jain. How was Vimal Jain’s Experience? After treatment, I have 17% of my LVF. It was horrible and I didn’t have any treatment possibility whatsoever other than tablets, sleeping, or just sitting down I just can here after talking to Sanjeev vats among other doctors, I selected him I […]
I have taken an appointment one day before. I received reports online by email and Whatsapp. Very Quick Service and get scans with the latest machine. Prices were also Effective and affordable
Hi, I’m Ranjit Singh Grewal, As I’m unable to walk and move, Health Finders sent me in a cab and drop me in a cab. I need MRI Brain with Contrast. Everything was genuine and amazing. awesome service. Thank you, Finders.
I have just Visited randomly to this center, They are amazing as per price and staff with nice personality and behaviour
MRI Chandigarhians are the best service providers, you can never imagine that these things really happen. They give discounts. They respond every time when I call them. Thanks and I appreciated it.
Get free consultation from best health care specialist near you!!