Dr. Saurabh Marwaha
Internal Medicine & Rheumatology
About Dr. Saurabh Marwaha
Dr. Saurabh Marwaha is a leading name when it comes to the specialty in internal medicine treatment in Mohali and Chandigarh. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach and provides exceptional treatment for General health issues.
MBBS, MD Internal medicine (GOLD MEDALIST), Fellow Diabetology, Royal Liverpool, UK.
Department of Internal Medicine & Rheumatology
- Former Senior resident Nephrology – Army hospital research and referral (AHRR) New Delhi.
- Former Assistant Professor – MMIMSR Mullana.
- Association of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Beta Thalassemia Trait-JDCR 2016.
- Intermuscular Cysticercoids: 2 Case Reports –International Journal of Medical and Health Research-2017
- Study of Coagulation Profile Pre and Post Hemodialysis in Chronic Kidney Failure 2018.
- Cardiac Functions in Uncomplicated Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus –BJMS 2019.
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis and Mycobacterium Leprae Co-infection-cdr 2019.
An advanced certificate in Diabetes Mellitus- Edition II, conducted by Medvarsity and accredited by Royal Liverpool Academy, United Kingdom.